A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Sunday, March 7, 2021

A to Z Challenge 2021 Theme Reveal

#AtoZChallenge 2021 Theme Reveal



It is almost time once again for the A to Z Challenge to come out of it's den and cast it's shadow to the
blogging community.  It is now time for participants to reveal their 2021 theme to the world.

I had several ideas for this years a to z challenge, some more ambitious and some less ambitious.  I think this one is just right and hopefully, like Goldilocks you'll eat it all up.

My A to Z challenge is to write about people who were living 100 years ago in 1921.  For example 13 men who had been , were , or would become U.S. presidents were alive in 1921. These presidents lived between 1856 and 2006.  All 4 of my grandparents were living in 1921.  They ranged in ages from 9 to 19 at that time.  The 9 year old eventually married the 19 year old but that was some years later.  

In the past I have participated in the challenge from multiple  blogs.  This year I come back to HSD after doing the last challenges from Random Acts of Roller.  I currently have 4 active blogs and have found  a way to involve each blog into the extravaganza.  The way is by A to Z Easter Eggs

What are A to Z Easter eggs you ask.  It is my way of adding additional related content my from my  other blogs to my a to z posts.  I will do this in 2 different ways one if I create additional content on one of my blogs and then post it concurrently with the a to z post, I will call that an to A to Z extra.  If I have already created that content and posted it previous to this years challenge I will call it A to Z archive. 

 For today's post I only have one kind of Easter eggs but I have plenty of that kind.. Last week at my vlog, Dave Out Loud on my feature called Quick Random Takes the topic I picked out of my hat just happened to be A to Z challenge.  I put that topic idea last May, so it's interesting it would pop up a week before the topic reveal.   In addition,  all 4 of my blogs including this one have A to Z archives which are links to my previous A to Z Challenges.  

A TO Z Easter Eggs

A to Z Archives: 










The challenge starts on Thursday April 1st and continues  every day but Sundays for the rest of the month. Click here to be redirected to the A to Z challenge.



















8 comments:

Iain Kelly said...

Good luck with the challenge. Look forward to reading the posts.

Edward Hall said...

Be fun to read about this history and hopefully it will tie in nicely with my theme as well. Six weeks ago I did a review of The Kid (1921) on the 100th anniversary of its release, which was the first film to feature Charlie Chaplin's "Tramp" character. My theme this year continues in a similar vein and is films from before the 1920s.
Ed - wizzardSS Reviews

Dave Roller said...

When I saw your theme I thought also yours would pair up well with mine. I haven't totally finished my list yet but I know Charlie Chaplin is in the running for a mention.

JazzFeathers said...

I'm so excited for your theme. I always have when I hear talk about the 1920s. LOL!

@JazzFeathers
The Old Shelter - Theme Reveal - The Great War

Keith's Ramblings said...

What a great idea! I've alwas been fascinated by the twenties so
I'm bound to find this interesting. Best of luck.

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Fun theme, I will follow ;)
My 2021 AtoZ Reveal

J Lenni Dorner said...

That's pretty cool.

J Lenni Dorner~ Co-host of the #AtoZchallenge, Debut Author Interviewer, Reference& Speculative Fiction Author

Carrie-Anne said...

That's a really interesting subject! I love both genealogy and history.

My theme reveal

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip