A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Thursday, June 29, 2023

Dave Out Loud: Poetry Friday - Aileen Fisher's Rabbits Rabbits





Note:Aileen Fisher wrote the poems in this book but did not do the illustrations.  I did several takes of this video, and this was the only one where I omitted mentioning the fine work of illustrator Gail Niemann. 

Poetry Friday is being hosted by Irene Latham.  You can find it by clicking here.

3 comments:

laurasalas said...

I don't know this book, though I love her Do Rabbits Have Christmas? Thanks for sharing :>)

Susan T. said...

Thank you, Dave. I didn't know this book either, and it sounds like one that the classes I read to (during the school year) would like. Yay.

Carol Varsalona said...

Dave, I really liked the last poem but enjoyed them all. We have a new visitor this summer, a hippity-hop rabbit with a white cottontail rabbit who lives in the smail forest across the street.
See you this week on SJT.

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip