A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

2024 A to Z Challenge

#AtoZChallenge 2024 badge

Friday, June 21, 2024

The Last Haircut of My 50's?

 Yesterday I got my hair cut.  It's been very hot in Illinois and my hair has seen better days. So I got my hair cut.

                                                                        Before Haircut


                                                                          After Haircut


                                                      Day After Haircut / After Shaving


I got a two all over which is perfect for the hot weather and swimming.  When I get my hair this short it literally dries while I'm waiting in line for the diving board. My hair grows back rather quickly, but I hope that as short as I got it cut that I won't need another hair cut until late September making this my last haircut of my fifties.  I will probably need one more when school starts but just in case I made this post for posterity.  







No comments:

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip