A Quote to Start Things Off

""I'd love to go to Santa Fe at some point, Emmett said, but for the time being, I need to go to New York. The panhandler stopped laughing and adopted a more serious expression. Well. that's life in a nutshell, aint it. Lovin' to go to one place and havin' to go to another. Amor Towles in the Lincoln Highway.

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Guest Posting at Daddy's Home

About a month ago, I received an e-mail about a blog called Daddy's Home. It is a blog about an organization of dad's who are the primary care givers for their children. Apparently, one of the editors of the blog had discovered my blog and asked if I would do a guest post about being a home school Dad at their blog. I was glad to oblige.

The article was just posted. You can link to it here. While you sre there, be sure to check out their blog. It has some other pretty good articles.

Next Time: Six Word Saturday

No comments:

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip