A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Something's Got to Give

Life has been very busy at casa de Roller lately. I am working a temporary job in the evenings and weekends. Each of our three children is busy with an extra curricular activity. I have decided to slow down the blogging until my temp job ends. I wish I had done a little more Bulk Blogging like Kristin talked about an her most recent WFMW post.

I will be publishing Things Fortnightly tomorrow. But then I have nothing planned for a week or two until the temp job ends. Remember that today is your last chance to comment on this or any of my posts since last Monday for an opportunity to win a copy of my Washington D.C. Journal and a few D.C. knickknacks.

Next Time: Things Fortnightly

2 comments:

sweetnika said...

shall miss you! Enjoy the work, and the family time! These days are so precious, so important, and so fleeting...
see you soon !

Carma Sez said...

My husband will be drooling when I tell him about your reception at a roller rink. What an awesome idea. If only we had done that 16 years ago!!! I really would have preferred that to our traditional reception. I know what you mean about all the activities. Life is getting exhausting...

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip