A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Sunday, November 4, 2012

I've been Nominated


Even though this blog has been mostly dormant for the past few months, I have been twice nominated for the 2012 Home School Blog Awards at the HSBA post. I have been nominated in the following categories

Best Home School Dad Blog
Funniest Home School Blog

Voting began today and continues througer 16th Friday November 16th. To vote please click here.

2 comments:

jugglingpaynes said...

Just voted for you Dave. Good luck!

Peace and laughter,
Cristina

Fairly local said...

Hey Dave, I have been voting for you every day for funny blogs! Good luck! Tracey http://horsingaroundathome.blogspot.com/

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip