A QUOTE TO START THINGS OFF WITH

A QUOTE TO START THINGS OFF

An Inning of T-ball is the most exciting 3 hours of sports - David Letterman




HSD Retro

Centennial Celebration

I tell my kids on a regular basis that people are more important than things. I tell them this, because I believe it is true. Like most true...

Three Dave's No Waiting

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Six Word Santa Day


It's December 22nd, the Mayan calendar ended and the world didn't.  So I have  6 words to share:

HAVE YOURSELF A MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS

For more Six Word Saturday click here



14 comments:

  1. Now that tune will be going round my head all day! Thanks anyway, you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and to and yours too! have a good one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you and yours as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a perfect set of six to me.
    Merry Christmas to you and yours too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love your Six Words Today!
    And YOU have yourself a Merry Little Christmas too!

    Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great twist on the theme.....
    Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, sir! I'll be singing all those old songs. Hope yours is good too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You too, Dave. Merry Christmas and Peace and Laughter in the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. to you too! Happy Holidays and a Wonderful New Year

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm super excited the Mayans were wrong. :-)

    Merry (belated) Christmas. Happy New Year. And a wonderful 6WS, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete

For Your Consideration