A Quote to Start Things Off

""I'd love to go to Santa Fe at some point, Emmett said, but for the time being, I need to go to New York. The panhandler stopped laughing and adopted a more serious expression. Well. that's life in a nutshell, aint it. Lovin' to go to one place and havin' to go to another. Amor Towles in the Lincoln Highway.

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Monday, May 11, 2015

Post of the Week - Mothers day edition

Time again for another monthly edition of post of the week.  I would change it to post of the month, but then  I would probably do it annually.

  The jist of post of the week is to find the most excellent post on my blogroll from the last week and repost it here.

Yesterday, was Mother's day and my sister-in-law who blogs at Peace, Love and Yoga Pants totally nailed it with 5 Lessons My Mom Taught Me.


No comments:

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip