A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Post of the weekFlorida!

This week's post of the week comes from my daughter. I know that seems like a little bit of nepotism. I was on the same trip as she was and took all of the pictures and still found her post interesting.



Wolfina's Secrets: Florida!: Last week I went to Florida and had a great time.  I went to Walt Disney World (Magic Kingdom, Epcot and Downtown Disney), Seaworld, Cl...

1 comment:

LovetakesTyne said...

It's so cute you and your daughter share the same passion for writing!


Thanks for visiting my page! :)

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip