A QUOTE TO START THINGS OFF WITH

A QUOTE TO START THINGS OFF

An Inning of T-ball is the most exciting 3 hours of sports - David Letterman




HSD Retro

Centennial Celebration

I tell my kids on a regular basis that people are more important than things. I tell them this, because I believe it is true. Like most true...

Three Dave's No Waiting

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Six Word Stattler Day

 AS IN MUPPETS



Muppets Statler y Waldorf by hablandodelasunto3

Unlike them, I love the Muppets

For more Six Word Saturday Click here
Leave a comment  on this post for a chance to win a set of state quarters. Click here for more details. 



Muppets Statler y Waldorf, a photo by hablandodelasunto3 on Flickr.

3 comments:

  1. The Muppets are brilliant. They'll never go out of fashion :)

    ReplyDelete

For Your Consideration