A Quote to Start Things Off

""I'd love to go to Santa Fe at some point, Emmett said, but for the time being, I need to go to New York. The panhandler stopped laughing and adopted a more serious expression. Well. that's life in a nutshell, aint it. Lovin' to go to one place and havin' to go to another. Amor Towles in the Lincoln Highway.

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Sandwich on Pretzel Bun made from Pretzel














411 Calories
Very Tasty 


For More Wordless Wednesday at Comedy Plus click here.






 

1 comment:

Sandee said...

I ate that. Just wanted you to know who ate it. Yummy.

Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ☺

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip