A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Allen Levi, Concert in Reverse: Song # 13 Made to Fly

Allen Levi performed in a concert earlier this year and the venue that hosted the concert, SIlvan Guitars  posted the concert on their you tube channel.  In trying to trim the songs to share here, I discovered that I could start the videos anytime during the concert but it would end up playing the rest of the concert after playing  the selected song.  

This gave me an idea to post these songs in reverse performance order. Today I start with the encore, Made to Fly.  When I return soon with song # 12 you will have the option of watching song 2 and then the end of the concert.  In a few weeks time you will be able to watch the entire concert in a backwards progression.  I hope you enjot this concert in reverse.  



No comments:

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip