A QUOTE TO START THINGS OFF WITH

A QUOTE TO START THINGS OFF

An Inning of T-ball is the most exciting 3 hours of sports - David Letterman




HSD Retro

Centennial Celebration

I tell my kids on a regular basis that people are more important than things. I tell them this, because I believe it is true. Like most true...

Three Dave's No Waiting

Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Good Fruit, and the Ugly

First fruits of the season, yum!







Someone found our roof yummy too!



For more Six Word Saturday, head on over to Show My Face dot com.

7 comments:

  1. Those tomatoes looks great! Sorry about your roof.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe that were hungry tomatoes? =))

    ReplyDelete
  3. This article was extremely interesting, especially since I was searching for thoughts on this subject last week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was suggested this website by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my difficulty. You're wonderful! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

For Your Consideration