A QUOTE TO START THINGS OFF WITH

A QUOTE TO START THINGS OFF

An Inning of T-ball is the most exciting 3 hours of sports - David Letterman




HSD Retro

Centennial Celebration

I tell my kids on a regular basis that people are more important than things. I tell them this, because I believe it is true. Like most true...

Three Dave's No Waiting

Monday, April 13, 2015

K is for King Tut (Person)



This classic Saturday Night Live skit was a jr. high favorite of mine.




Click A to Z to get back to the alphabetical disorder.

2 comments:

  1. This was a hilarious skit!

    Good luck with the 2015 A to Z Challenge!
    A to Z Co-Host S. L. Hennessy
    http://pensuasion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun Fact: My husband and I danced to this song at our wedding reception. My sister dared us. :)

    ReplyDelete

For Your Consideration