A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter is . . .

Yesterday a neighbor came over and had the misconception that we did not celebrate Easter. This maybe because we do not always celebrate it with chocolate and eggs (We did this year.) Generally our Easter consists of the following . . .





A Family time.



Getting dressed up and going to church.




Playing games. (I guess d.v.d's still have Easter Eggs.)













Getting our families together.








A time for children singing.

These may be the activities of Easter. But the reason we celebrate Easter is in the words the kids were singing. Our Savior Lives!





I hope you all had a great Easter. We did!

No comments:

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip