A Quote to Start Things Off

""I'd love to go to Santa Fe at some point, Emmett said, but for the time being, I need to go to New York. The panhandler stopped laughing and adopted a more serious expression. Well. that's life in a nutshell, aint it. Lovin' to go to one place and havin' to go to another. Amor Towles in the Lincoln Highway.

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Time For Jeopardy

Jeopardy is a family obsession. My Mom has been recording it for years. My brother Chris likes to shout "Bet it all. Bet it all!" everytime A Daily Double is revealed.He also has dubbed the time where Alex Trebek interviews the contestants as "Meet the Geeks." But no one reveled in all things Jeopardy like Keith. He was also the best of the bunch of us at it. When Keith, Chris and My Mom all took the entrance test only Keith got to the next level.

Keith may not have been Ken Jennings, but He found solace in knowing the questions to all the answers. When Keith got sick and eventually died I had plenty of questions and very few answers. But knowing His spiritual condition, that He was a follower of Jesus, I am assured that now he is not in jeopardy.

1 comment:

Patrick Gaffney said...

It use to crack me up when he would watch the Rockford feed of Jeopardy (which would air at around 3 pm) before heading out to EGV, and than watch it off the Chicago feed at 6:30, and act like he knew the answers. I would be impresses that he knew all the answers until his momspilled the beans on him.

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip