A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Wednesday, April 24, 2024

A to Z 2024: U is for Undecided, Undeclared & Uncertain Day

#AtoZChallenge 2024 letter U

  For The A to Z Challenge this year, I am focusing on everyday holidays. Each day there are multiple unusual things to celebrate.  Every day of the challenge I look for an event taking place that day and pair it with the letter of the day.  I have also made up 5 holidays to coincide with the vowel days of the challenge.  At the end of each post I will share a special song of the day for that day's letter.  At the end of the month, these songs will be assembled in an A to Z keepsake playlist on Spotify.  Every day is a celebration, let's unwrap today's together.

A Very Special Installment Today

Dave Out Loud Presents Undecided, Undeclared & Uncertain Day

*****************************************************************************

Song of the Day: Under The Sun - Michael Card

21 letters 21 songs assembled in a playlist.  5 more remain.  Here is what we have so far.


To go to the home of the A to Z challenge click here, to see the 2024 master list of participating blogs click here. Enjoy the 2024 A to Z challenge, and Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

Crackerberries said...

Wasn't April 23rd NATIONAL LOST DOG AWARENESS DAY? I've been meaning to visit more often.

Erin Penn said...

I'm not sure I can participate in the U-day. Things always happen interfering in prepping the food and putting up the decorations. Maybe I can get my act together by next year.

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip