A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

2024 A to Z Challenge

#AtoZChallenge 2024 badge

Saturday, April 27, 2024

A to Z 2024: X marks the spot that pampered dogs have in our heart

#AtoZChallenge 2024 letter X

  For The A to Z Challenge this year, I am focusing on everyday holidays. Each day there are multiple unusual things to celebrate.  Every day of the challenge I look for an event taking place that day and pair it with the letter of the day.  I have also made up 5 holidays to coincide with the vowel days of the challenge.  At the end of each post I will share a special song of the day for that day's letter.  At the end of the month, these songs will be assembled in an A to Z keepsake playlist on Spotify.  Every day is a celebration, let's unwrap today's together.

April 27th is National Little Pampered Dog Day


That's it.  That's all I've got it's 11:54 on April 27th and I've gotten all my posts this month in on time.  What I lack in content, I make up for in punctuality.

********************************************************************************

The song of the day is Xandadu by Olivia Newton John & ELO from the 1980 film, Xanadu.  I saw it when it came out.  I didn't like it then, it was more of a xanadon't.  But this clip makes me consider giving it a second viewing.


X is 10 in Roman Numerals but today X makes 24 songs on the Spotify Playlist

**********************************************************************************

To go to the home of the A to Z challenge click here, to see the 2024 master list of participating blogs click here. Enjoy the 2024 A to Z challenge, and Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Liz A. said...

Oh, I so loved the album Xanadu. I played it so much I think I ended up scratching it. I don't know why I didn't see the movie when it came out. I fixed that mistake a couple decades later. And yeah... Not a great movie.

However, I appreciated it more as an adult because I knew who Gene Kelly was. I believe that was his last film. I could admire his dancing (on roller skates). But, yeah, don't bother seeing the movie again. Enjoy the music.

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip