A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Wednesday, April 17, 2024

A to Z 2024: P is for Piñata Day

#AtoZChallenge 2024 letter P

For The A to Z Challenge this year, I am focusing on everyday holidays. Each day there are multiple unusual things to celebrate.  Every day of the challenge I look for an event taking place that day and pair it with the letter of the day.  I have also made up 5 holidays to coincide with the vowel days of the challenge.  At the end of each post I will share a special song of the day for that day's letter.  At the end of the month, these songs will be assembled in a to z keepsake playlist on Spotify.  Every day is a celebration, let's unwrap today's together.


April 18th is National Pinata Day in Mexico


P is for Piñata.  It is also for Picture.  Here are a number of pictures of piñatas from Wikimedia Commons.

Football shaped piñata.JPG
 Football

Festival para el Buen Vivir y Gobernando con la Gente-San Pedro Perulapán. (25714875546).jpg

Piñata Party  in San Salvador, El Salvador

Mexican traditional piñatas for sale.jpg

Mexican Traditional Piñata

Adult woman playing piñata.jpg

Piñata in the park

Llama Toys.jpg
Llama Piñatas



Is it A Plethora or Piñatas? I thinks so.  

******************************************************************************

Today's Song of the day is Play Game from Tik Tik Boom

16 songs and what do you get?

An incomplete playlist that's not over yet

I still have to finish from Q to Z

I owe 10 songs for this menagerie.

I just published letter O about 15 hours later than I usually do.  To make up for it I am publishing this now rather than wait until tomorrow.


To go to the home of the A to Z challenge click here, to see the 2024 master list of participating blogs click here. Enjoy the 2024 A to Z challenge, and Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Josna said...

Beautiful piñatas! I didn't know that there was a Piñata Day. Have you or your family ever tried making one? Thank you for posting on my blog and leading me to yours.

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip