A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Monday, January 21, 2013

New Year at CWF

We skipped the Fall 2012 semester of our co-op because of my job.  One of the first things I did once I quit my job was to sign up for the Spring Semester.  I am co teaching a class on Discovering America.  I will be teaching the States and Capitals portions.

Here is an idea that you can use in your classrooms tomorrow.  Ask your children to take turns naming states  as you write them down.  The first 25 are pretty easy but the next 25 may be difficult especially if you make sure there are no maps out.

I am also assisting in a pre-school class about animals and a high school class about storytelling in film.

Spider Droid is taking a street drumming class he is very excited about.  I am more excited about the Desserts, desserts, desserts class he is taking since he will be bringing those treats home along with the recipes.  That means more eating and less banging.

Puppy is taking a class called Heroes and Heroines.  Bunny Girl is an assistant in that class.  Today they studied Marie Curie.

Bunny Girl is taking a mural painting class.  This ambitious class will create a travelling mural as well as a mural to be made in the church that we use for our co-op.

I will be blogging more about these and other classes as the co-op continues through the end of April.

1 comment:

educator said...

Painting murals is tuns of fun. I found one can purchase regular white house paint, and use tempera paints to mix the different colors they need.

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip