A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Saturday, February 13, 2016

I have decided

I left this blog behind last year because our family was no longer home educating.  And I started a new blog YBD: Your Basic Dave

What I have noticed is despite the fact that I am never here, I get much more traffic here than at my new place.  So I have decided to just do a name change on this blog to YBD and start posting here again.

I have already signed up for the A to Z Challenge at YBD so, I will just continue posting there until 5-1.  But going forward.  I will post all content simulpost if you will here and at YBD.




No comments:

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip