A Quote to Start Things Off

""I'd love to go to Santa Fe at some point, Emmett said, but for the time being, I need to go to New York. The panhandler stopped laughing and adopted a more serious expression. Well. that's life in a nutshell, aint it. Lovin' to go to one place and havin' to go to another. Amor Towles in the Lincoln Highway.

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Saturday, April 2, 2016

A to Z Challenge Simulpost B

Superheroes A to Z
B is for Beast


Full Name Hank McCoy
First Appearance X-Men #1 1963
Notable team affiliations: X-men,Avengers and Defenders





As I mentioned yesterday, I did not choose the obvious choice for a superhero that begins with the letter b.  To show how obvious it is I filmed this impromptu piece with my family.


   



Bisquick Man notwithstanding, Batman seems to be the obvious choice for superhero today.  If you know anything about me, know this - my choices are not obvious.


I like Beast because he brings humor and pathos to situations sorely in need of it.  Besides that "Oh my stars and garters" is one of the best superhero catchphrases ever.

But wait a second did my wife really guess Barney b4  she guessed man.  Let's see about that ...


nd
For more A to Z blogging click here.



2 comments:

Susan A Eames said...

Hi there, I thought I'd check out your A-Z Challenge theme. 'Oh my starts and garters'?? Is that really what the Beast says? How great is that? :)

Susan A Eames said...

Oops, typo - meant to write 'stars' not 'starts'!

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip