A Quote to Start Things Off

""I'd love to go to Santa Fe at some point, Emmett said, but for the time being, I need to go to New York. The panhandler stopped laughing and adopted a more serious expression. Well. that's life in a nutshell, aint it. Lovin' to go to one place and havin' to go to another. Amor Towles in the Lincoln Highway.

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Four Year Old Follies (Ending Soon)
















Puppy came up to me with her nose wrinkled up, and said, "Mom, are my letters wiggly or funky?" After stifling laughter, I said her letters are perfect. Look at that G! Secretly thinking, where did this girl come from? She's about to turn five, so who knows what the next year will bring.

No comments:

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip