A Quote to Start Things Off

""I'd love to go to Santa Fe at some point, Emmett said, but for the time being, I need to go to New York. The panhandler stopped laughing and adopted a more serious expression. Well. that's life in a nutshell, aint it. Lovin' to go to one place and havin' to go to another. Amor Towles in the Lincoln Highway.

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Friday, February 4, 2011

Volkswagen Commercial: The Force




Haven't got into the 6 word Saturday swing yet this year. I usually don't steal post ideas from my 9 year olds blog but this was too good to pass up.

My 6:

This is the best commercial ever!










If this is not the six words you seek click here.

12 comments:

Diane said...

Good one! Have a super weekend. :O)

Call Me Cate said...

VW is one of my favorite companies for marketing. They make some of the best ads and this one is no exception.

Thanks for playing 6WS!

Kathe W. said...

Great 6WS....this is a hilarious commercial.

Nikki B. said...

awesome commercial!!! have a great weekend!

Katherine Krige said...

ha! That is a great commercial. Poor kid. He figures that no one saw, when he finally was successful. Great 6WS

Autumn said...

That's ADORABLE!!! Love it, thanks for sharing this!!!

Happy Six Word Saturday,
~Autumn

Ron. said...

"Enjoyed this very much, I did" --Yoda
I never disagree with Yoda.

21 Wits said...

This is so cool for sure! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Fer sher, groovy

Jene said...

It really is the best commercial ever. I feel like I've already watched it a million times, and it just never gets old.

Caution/Lisa said...

I loved this ad. LOVED it. But we're Detroiters and I loved the Chrysler/Eminem ad, too :)

Shannon said...

Oh I agree!!! I so see my youngest child doing this!!! I simply love Volkswagen!!!! :)

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip