A Quote to Start Things Off

""I'd love to go to Santa Fe at some point, Emmett said, but for the time being, I need to go to New York. The panhandler stopped laughing and adopted a more serious expression. Well. that's life in a nutshell, aint it. Lovin' to go to one place and havin' to go to another. Amor Towles in the Lincoln Highway.

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Puppy Loves The White Sox!

Well, at least it SEEMS like she loves the White Sox. Every year the White Sox sends us 6 free tickets (two for each child) just for joining their Kids' Club. And Puppy has taken it upon herself to strongly suggest that we all attend the game that includes her favorite things on earth--dogs. Puppy and I took a little trip down to The Cell today to pick up our tickets for Dog Days. We received an extra blessing when someone gave us his prepaid parking place at the train station. Saved cinco dollars! Spring is really here, now that we've got White Sox tickets in our hot little hands. I have to believe that Puppy loves the White Sox!

1 comment:

jugglingpaynes said...

That is a cute picture! The White Sox seem really nice to the kids. I don't think any of the NY teams do that, which is probably why I'm not that into baseball. Maybe if they used three balls at a time and balanced bats on their chins it would be more interesting to me. :o)

Peace and Laughter!

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip