A QUOTE TO START THINGS OFF WITH

A QUOTE TO START THINGS OFF

An Inning of T-ball is the most exciting 3 hours of sports - David Letterman




HSD Retro

Centennial Celebration

I tell my kids on a regular basis that people are more important than things. I tell them this, because I believe it is true. Like most true...

Three Dave's No Waiting

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Super Party

Puppy's best friend had a birthday this month and this Saturday had a birthday party.

He had a superhero party. Puppy designed her own supergirl costume. They had a fantastic time.

7 comments:

  1. Great post, I enjoyed ready reading it, Keep posting good stuff like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great) liked everything very much) keep it up and dont stop)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea! I'll bet all the kids had a blast!

    ReplyDelete

For Your Consideration