A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Risk Legacy-the game of champions!

Spider Droid has co-opted a game that I received for Christmas called Risk Legacy. It's much like the Risk game of the olden days, but this game changes every time you play it. You get to name countries, dominate territories permanently, etc. He wants to play it ALL the time. I enjoy playing with him as well, but the girls do NOT enjoy playing it. Amy does not understand how to play it, despite numerous tutorials. So Spider Droid has long wished to invite some of his friends over to really get into the game. Today is that day!
Risk Legacy-the game of champions!

For more six word Saturday, head on over to

No comments:

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip