A QUOTE TO START THINGS OFF WITH

A QUOTE TO START THINGS OFF

An Inning of T-ball is the most exciting 3 hours of sports - David Letterman




HSD Retro

Centennial Celebration

I tell my kids on a regular basis that people are more important than things. I tell them this, because I believe it is true. Like most true...

Three Dave's No Waiting

Saturday, January 17, 2015

6 word Saturday:Polar Bear Follies


I can't believe it's been 6 year since Amy and the kids did this at the zoo.  It hasn't been quite 6 years at since I shared a post for 6 word Saturday.  My 6 words are.  "Do it again, do it again!"  Which Wolfina shouts very loud at the end of this video.





For more 6 word Saturday go to Showmyfacedotcom


12 comments:

  1. Thank you for having children you can take to the zoo and record so that I don't have to. Marvelous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Polar bears are always one of my favorites to visit at zoos!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. That polar bear is entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like someone had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A common refrain for fun and inviting, "let's do it again."
    Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never see the polar bears do anything but sleep! A lucky day. :)

    ReplyDelete

For Your Consideration