A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Friday, November 26, 2021

Feline Friday: When the House is Full, Our Cats are MIA.

  I am sort of participating in Feline Friday at Comedy Plus today,  I say sort of participating because I am not following their prescribed rules of posting a picture, cartoon or video of a cat.  What I offer instead is a cow eating grass style anecdote of why our scaredy cats hide when ever people and especially dogs visit our abode as they did yesterday for Thanksgiving.  6 relatives and a dog-in-law partook in turkey, ham, cranberries and yams yesterday and our cats blipped off the radar into the basement as they are wont to do.  I could take a picture of them now as they are in full post holiday hover mode in the next room but in this case no picture is the best picture of what happens when visitors come to call.  


For some legitimate Feline Friday entries click here.

1 comment:

Sandee said...

It's the way of cats. I so remember them hiding for hours and hours after the company left.

I'm not much of a rule follower so you did fine with talking about cats and not posting them.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. ☺

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip