A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Monday, August 16, 2010

The writing on the wall.

One week until school starts.

This is the year that I attempt to teach all 3 kids at the table, at virtually the same time.


So here is what I did: I set out all the school work and made a plan of attack.

I then wrote out all the classes that each child would be working on on some index cards.

After a while the table looked like this . . .



Then with the help of my lovely and talented wife we pieced together a tenative schedule that looks like this . . .




Next Time: A playcation






1 comment:

Chick Hatchers said...

Wow, that looks complicated. I'm overwhelmed just looking at it. I, too, will be attempting teaching all 3 at the same time. Granted, one will be much more laid back than the others because she is 4.5, but my goal is to have her either reading or writing by the end of the school year. Hopefully teaching 2nd and 5th at the same time won't be too hard; I don't expect it will be... {Pray that God has a LOT of mercy and grace for me this year!}

I'm sure you'll do fine with your planning and organization. I'm looking forward to reading all about it.

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip