A Quote to Start Things Off

""I'd love to go to Santa Fe at some point, Emmett said, but for the time being, I need to go to New York. The panhandler stopped laughing and adopted a more serious expression. Well. that's life in a nutshell, aint it. Lovin' to go to one place and havin' to go to another. Amor Towles in the Lincoln Highway.

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Three Things Thursday


Here are my 3 things for Thursday April 9, 2009:

1. Prayer update: Continue to pray for my family on the loss of my brother. The wake is Monday and the Funeral Tuesday. He leaves behind a wife and 2 young children. We had invited He and his family for Easter before he passed. The rest of his family will still be attending.

2. Post of the day. Over at We are That Family there is a very nice post about a new addition to the We are that Family family. Check it out.

3. Currently Reading: Just started Ernest Hemingway's Islands in the Stream. Twenty pages in it looks like it will be an engaging read.
To view or participate in Three Things Thursday go to Psalm 104:24 (The blog not the verse).


Next Time: Let's go Fly a Kite!

1 comment:

~*Michelle*~ said...

Hi there!

I am so sorry to hear about your loss.....you will be in my thoughts and prayers. Prayers of peace, strength and comfort.

and thanks for joining in on the Three Things this Thursday fun.....

peace~
*~Michelle~*

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip