A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Thursday, September 16, 2010

I found out where puppyisms come from.

This evening Princess Puppy got a small scratch. Amy put some ointment on it and Puppy said some phrase to me that I had never heard anyone in our family ever say. I don't remember exactly what she said it but it was something like it hurts something awful. I looked at her and said "where do you come up with these sayings?" Without a moment's hesitations she looked me straight in the eye and said "I feel them." She is our puppy, 4 going on 35.

Next Time: A month full of weekly wrap-ups

No comments:

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip