- It was really easy to participate, as I didn't have to have any special theme.
- By writing about 3 things I could actually put 3 posts worth in one post.
- It gave me the ability to blog about things I would not normally.
3 Things I did not like about 3TTT
- I lost that loving feeling for it. It felt more like work than fun.
- Very few people participated in it.
- It cramped my style. Having a meme to write every week or every fortnight got in the way of writing the rest of my blog.
3 Things I learned from 3TTT
- Passion without purpose can become a drudgery.
- For now, I am a better meme participant than host.
- It's okay to stop doing something without considering yourself a failure.
Next Time: Bloggging the days of the week Part III.