A Quote to Start Things Off

""I'd love to go to Santa Fe at some point, Emmett said, but for the time being, I need to go to New York. The panhandler stopped laughing and adopted a more serious expression. Well. that's life in a nutshell, aint it. Lovin' to go to one place and havin' to go to another. Amor Towles in the Lincoln Highway.

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Monday, January 3, 2011

I haven't posted since last year!

Happy New Year!
If you would have told me a year ago that in 2010 that I would be visiting Thomas Edison's and Earl Hamner (AKA John Boy Walton's) home towns I would not have believed you.
If you would have told me that my son's robotics team would qualify for the state tournament, I would have asked "what's a robotics team?"
These and many other things did happen . In many ways, it was a great year. In many ways, it was a horrible year. I guess you could say that about any year.
My new year's wish for all you loyal readers is that 2011 is heavy on the great, light on the horrible!

No comments:

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip