A Quote to Start Things Off

""I'd love to go to Santa Fe at some point, Emmett said, but for the time being, I need to go to New York. The panhandler stopped laughing and adopted a more serious expression. Well. that's life in a nutshell, aint it. Lovin' to go to one place and havin' to go to another. Amor Towles in the Lincoln Highway.

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Monday, March 7, 2011

One Schoolhouse to go, coming up.

The winner of the Old School House Expo, Expo to Conference MP3 is

Wait for it.

Chick Hatchers.

Congratulations and I'll be in touch soon with your mp3.

1 comment:

Chick Hatchers said...

Thank you! I am excited to listen to it! Also looking forward to the vendor hall at the In-Home conference in a couple weeks in St. Charles. Are you going at all? (That Saturday is our Awana Games, so I won't be going to the conference, just the vendor hall on Friday.)

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip