A Quote to Start Things Off

""I'd love to go to Santa Fe at some point, Emmett said, but for the time being, I need to go to New York. The panhandler stopped laughing and adopted a more serious expression. Well. that's life in a nutshell, aint it. Lovin' to go to one place and havin' to go to another. Amor Towles in the Lincoln Highway.

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Burpee Challenge Day 1

Yesterday, (actually) earlier today I told you about my burpee Challenge.  I Hope to be able to do 25 Burpees by my birthday which is 64 days from now.  Thus I am calling it the burpee Challenge 64 to 25. 


In yesterday's post I wasn't quite sure what a burpee was.  Well, I have gotten myself a personal trainer, who will now show you how to do a burpee.


 





I don't expect this blog to become the Burpee Channel: All Burpees ALL the Time.  I will keep you up to date and will put any videos (including this one)that  are Burpee related up at Dave Out Loud as well.

Speaking of videos, searching the Burpee Challenge brings up a number of videos on You Tube.  Here is one of them:


I DON'T EXPECT MINE TO BE THAT IMPRESSIVE

2 comments:

jugglingpaynes said...

Your daughter is so adorable! I would keep her as a personal trainer. You need someone to really push you and she seems very knowledgeable about burpees. I thought you were talking about seeds. :o)

Peace and Laughter!

Unknown said...

hey that professional burpee ... burper actually sneaks in a push-up with the burpee, thus disqualifying him and giving you and your personal trainer more of the high road.

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip