A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Friday, May 28, 2010

Of Lucyisms and Lemons


Lucy came up to me earlier today and said the following :

Dad, could you google sour lemons?




So I did.


First I found this video . . .












Then this picture . . .



I also found devotions, recipes for Indian side dishes, a my space page for the group Maxwell and the Sour Lemons and a link to buy a 5lb bag of sour lemon drops for $29.95.

Still not sure what put Lucy on the lemon obsession. I made about 20 lemon shapes for her already today.

Oh, well.

For more Six Word Saturday head over to Show my Face Dot Com.

Next Time: Carnival Musings

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Love the video and my son loves lemons !!
Have a great holiday weekend !!!

Caroline

Kathy said...

Sour lemons, huh? Is there any other kind? LOL Have a great weekend...

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip