A Quote to Start Things Off

""I'd love to go to Santa Fe at some point, Emmett said, but for the time being, I need to go to New York. The panhandler stopped laughing and adopted a more serious expression. Well. that's life in a nutshell, aint it. Lovin' to go to one place and havin' to go to another. Amor Towles in the Lincoln Highway.

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Things Fortnightly

It's Thursday and time once again for Things Fortnightly. The part of the show where Dave sings a silly song, or something like that.


Actually, I am taking the week off from things fortnightly and will be back next Thursday with a super fine edition.

Next Time: Robin Hood

No comments:

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip