A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Six Word Savior Day



I was going to title the post "six word Santa day" which sounds more like Six Word Saturday taking place at Show My Face dot com . I was also going to have my six words be simply: Merry Christmas from Home School Dad.

But, then I discovered another six words bounding down the chimney of my thought process:

Without the Savior; There's no Santa!

The legend that sprung out of the life of St. Nicholas is only possible because Jesus came down to Earth to become Immanuel (God with Us.)

Have a fantastic Holiday!


For more Six Word Saturday click here.

4 comments:

Martha said...

Merry Christmas. Stopping by from 6WS.

jugglingpaynes said...

I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas!

Peace and Laughter,
Cristina

Chick Hatchers said...

So true!

samedayessay review said...

Please do keep up the quality writing.

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip