A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Bus Station







Sometimes When Amy comes home from work and the whole house is out of order, especially when the chairs aren't pushed in to the table, she says the place looks like a bus station. 2 weeks ago for April fools day we turned the place into a real bus station.

2 comments:

carpenters in essex said...

Something like the place was really a bus station. I think the two kids are enjoying staying at that place. Try to teach the kids on how to clean the place so that they will have the manner of doing things on their own. The place looks mess.

gutter installation atlanta said...

I can imagine the place as if that was really on a bus station. They seem like enjoying staying on the place wherein they find it to be like a bus station.

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip