A Quote to Start Things Off

""I'd love to go to Santa Fe at some point, Emmett said, but for the time being, I need to go to New York. The panhandler stopped laughing and adopted a more serious expression. Well. that's life in a nutshell, aint it. Lovin' to go to one place and havin' to go to another. Amor Towles in the Lincoln Highway.

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Friday, November 4, 2011

3 Ring Circus. 6 word review.


It's time once again for Six Word Saturday at Show My Face Dot Com.

Here are my Six:






Went to Circus, Here's some pictures.









Clowns








Bunny the Ringmaster











I look like circus folk don't I?


















Signature Clown Move













Family Circus Clowns















The Greatest Show of Hands











Let's talk about the elephant in the room.







How many clowns does it take to change a light bulb?











High Wire Walking










High Wire Biking











Apparently the first Elephant didn't see the green light.










Sitting Tigers











Jumping Tigers










That's All Folks!













The circus in question was the Ringling Brother's Barnum and Bailey Circus doing their Fully Charged show. I had never been to see this circus before as I mentioned in my last post. It was a fantastic show as I hope you can see by all the pics and vids. For More Six Word Saturday show your face with or without the clown nose @showmyface.com. If you are or will be in the Chicago area this month click here for discount tickets to the show.

6 comments:

Elaine said...

It looks like a fantastic show. I like the comments under the photos - especially the elephant one! :)

insomnia said...

Nice pics. Good fun.

Kasi said...

Beautiful pictures! (Found your blog from Six Word Saturday)

JosephAlsarraf said...

I only went to the circus once when I was little. It's pretty cool to see those tigers and elephants do those tricks. : )

betty said...

Looks like fun was had by all!!

betty

jugglingpaynes said...

I'm glad you had a fun time! Congratulations on your nominations for Best Home School Dad and Funniest blog! (There might have been more, I didn't have time to do a full search of the category lists.)

Peace and Laughter,
Cristina

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip