A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Dave Out Loud is hosting June 4th Carnival of Homeschooling.

I will be hosting next week's Carnival of Homeschooling.  Not here at HSD but at my other blog, Dave Out Loud.  That's my vlog.  It will be like watching a talk show and reading a magazine at the same exact time.  Click here to check out my Carnival Promo.  WARNING: The previous link contains a video which contains silly jokes.  This really shouldn't surprise you, but consider your self warned.  This weeks Carnival  of Homeschooling is at the Informed Parent.  Check it out.

No comments:

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip