A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Saturday, February 2, 2013

A Six Word Saturday Multimedia Presentation and Shameless Plug



It's Six Word Saturday at Show My Face dot com

Let's do this thing.








Yes I am hosting the Carnival of Homeschooling next week.  Interspersed between
links to homeschooling posts will be videos about the kinds of books and genres of literature my family enjoy.

For more Six Word Saturday click here.  See you Tuesday.  Until then . . .





6 comments:

vivinfrance said...

Dave Out Very Quietly - I heard the word Incredible and nothing else, with the speakers up full strength, usually enough to blast me out of my seat. But you're busy, so I'll forgive you.

Wayne W Smith said...

Fun stuff right there.

Kathe W. said...

very very fun! Happy Saturday!

Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

Good luck with it!

21 Wits said...

Way to go DAVE!

Lady In Read said...

:) fun 6 words..

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip