A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Thursday, January 7, 2021

White Sox Top 5 Moments from 2020

 Thanks White Sox.com for this video showing 5 great moments from the 2020 season. 

 


# 5 Luca Giolito wins game #1 of playoffs against Oakland A's

#4 Yoan Moncada, Yasmani Grandal, Jose Abreu and Eloy Jimenez hit back to back to back to back homeruns against the Cardinals.

#3 Jose Abreu Hits 3 homers in a row against Cubs.

#2 Lucas Giolito no hits the Pirates for 19th White Sox No Hitter.

#1 White Sox clinch first playoff berth since 2008.

No comments:

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip