A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Sunday, December 12, 2021

My Golden Blogging Birthday

12 years ago today.  on 12/12/09 I premiered this blog with the following post ...

Crazy Uncle Dave's Sports Blog: Hello Sports Fans: There's a new blog in town! I have been blogging for almost a year at my main blog: Home School Dad. Like me, my blog is eclectic. I ...

12 years later this blog is still kicking.  Which is pretty surprising as blogging is certainly not what it was in 2009.  But as long as I keep enjoying putting these semi whenever sports rants I will continue to do so!

No comments:

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip