A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Saturday, February 19, 2022

Last 5 Next 10 - 2nd 5 of 2022 Edition

 Here are 5 more books I have finished this year. 




Big Nate Aloha by Lincoln Pierce
Read via Hoopla

2/6/22


Hawkeye: My life as a weapon by Matt Fraction
Read via Hoopla

2/7/22



Fish in a Tree by Linda Mullaly Hunt
read last chapter to class I was subbing for 
borrowed from library read to self

2/12/22

Blue Like Jazz By Donald Miller
Listened to via Hoopla listened to a great deal of it with my wife
2/13/22


The Return Home - Elliott J. Anderson
Received as Christmas Gift 
Read some to myself read some out loud to my wife who is also reading it
2/15/22


As often happens there was a rather long lull between the 5th book I finished on 1/22/22 and the 6th book I completed on 2/6/2.  However, I then completed 4 more books in 9 days. The first 5  were at a rate of 4.4 days a book and the 3nd 5 were just a little slower at a rate of a book every 4.8 days.  Still at my pace over the last 5 books I'll finish an additional 64 books before the end of the year.









Ten books I am currently reading or planning to read soon are .

Fodor's Essential Greek Islands

The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis

Collected Short Stories of Louis La'mour Vol I\

God's Forgetful Pilgrims - Michael Griffiths

Born Again - Chuck Colson

Big Nate - Vol 1 - Lincoln Pierce

Love, Dance & Egg Rolls - Jason Tanamor

Little House on The Prairie - Laura Ingalls Wilder

Renegades, Born In The U.S.A.  - Bruce Springsteen & Barack Obama 

Until Tuesday, A Wounded Warrior and The Golden Retriever who saved Him - Luis Carlos Montalvan
 






No comments:

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip