A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Leap of Dave Summer Reading Blog: Book # 9: Between Heaven & Hell (Plus Next Ten)




Leap of Dave Summer Reading Blog: Book # 9: Between Heaven & Hell:   

This was not only my 9th book of my Summer Reading Program but the 35th book I read this year.  This puts me on pace to read 69.39 books by years end.

Next Ten

Mere Christianity - C.S. Lewis
Knowing God - J.I. Packer
Immanuel: Reflections on the life of Christ- Michael Card
Inside the Voyage of the Dawn Treader - Devin Brown
Writing Poetry from tje Inside Out - Sanford Lynne
What to Do on Thursday - Jay Adams
Dorothy L Sayers - A Biography: Death, Dante, and Lord Peter - Colin Duriez
Dreyer's English - Benjamin Dreyer
Great Short Poems - Paul Negri - Editor
The Light of His Presence - Anne Graham Lotz

No comments:

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip