A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Sunday, May 21, 2023

Don't Cross The Snakes

Amy was reading to me about our upcoming trip to Greece. We are doing some hiking and she was reading about the two poisinous snakes that are in Greece. It summed it up by saying "don't put your feet or hands in crevices without looking first". And all I could think of to say was ...



If you are not familiar with that scene in Ghostbusters you can see it by clicking here.

1 comment:

Liz A. said...

Of course, later in the movie they had to do just that. I certainly hope you don't need to put your hand in any random cracks, though.

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip