A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

Thursday, June 1, 2023

May Stats

 The Month of May can be a low posting month for a blogger who has participated in the A to Z challenge. After posting 38 times in April, I really had no where to go but down.  I did make 14 posts in May for a total of 52 for April and May.  This amount is exactly twice the number of posts for the first 3 months of the year. I am on track to finish 187 posts by the end of the years.  That is only 5 less than it was at the end of April, which means that My May was not much of a letdown as it could have been.

No comments:

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip