A Quote to Start Things Off

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth. I said if that's the case then why should I believe you" -Lecrae - Gravity

Search Me!

Pictures of Memories I

Pictures of Memories I
Snow kidding! These "kids" now range from 17 to 23

2024 A to Z Challenge

#AtoZChallenge 2024 badge

Monday, September 30, 2024

A Clip from the 1982 Eureka College Commence Speech by then Presdident Ronald Reagan

I was looking up a Ronald Reagan quote to share with a friend on Facebook. While looking I came upon this quote which you can see by clicking here.

The link will allow you to read or view the entire address.  I will be posting the YouTube Video of the commencement speech next May on the 43rd anniversary of the commencement.   You don't have to link to the speech, you can google it or use other means to get there.  Just be sure to say "Eureka" after you have found it.  

No comments:

A to Z 2023 Road Trip

#AtoZChallenge 2023 RoadTrip